Using a school-connected, integrated approach, CHHCS provides experience and expertise in:
- Navigating the children’s health and education policy worlds at the federal, state, and local levels, and advancing school-connected systems and on-the-ground programs and services that take into account the evolving policy landscape
- Applying the latest evidence-based best practices and what works to achieve results
- Maximizing funding and sustainability by identifying current and future revenue streams, outlining concrete steps to secure that funding, and building organizational capacity to achieve sustainability
CHHCS partners with community stakeholders, national leaders, and state and local districts to bridge the gap between health and education, promoting school-connected child well-being and success.
- Technical Assistance, Consulting & Capacity Building
Strategic guidance and support to develop, strengthen, evaluate, and sustain systems and programs, and to build the programmatic and organizational capacity of providers, schools, and institutions.
- Research, Analysis, and Dissemination
Cutting-edge research and analysis with a focus on interpreting and translating complex data and concepts for diverse audiences in order to drive effective action, practice, and policy.
- Program Management
Development and ongoing management of major grants and collaborative initiatives including day-to-day program operations and coordination, facilitating partnerships, and engaging community stakeholders.
Design and execution of multi-sector convenings to foster knowledge exchange, joint decision-making, and stronger collaboration between stakeholders in the health, education, and community sectors from local to national levels.
- Knowledge Center
A national clearinghouse of information including online resources such as grant opportunities, current news, job postings, trainings, presentations, and research reports.
Design and implementation of innovative demonstration projects to create and test new approaches to school-connected health and health care.